Metabolic syndrome is a cluster of conditions increased blood pressure, including hypertension, a high blood sugar level, excess body fat around the waist and abnormal glucose numbers.
The consequences of these would be a higher risk of heart disease, stroke, and diabetes.
Approximately 1 of 4 Canadian adults are obese. Unfortunately, they might not know where to start
• Obesity is excess body fat that can threaten or affect your health.
• One in four adult Canadians and one in ten children have clinical obesity
Complications of Obesity
• Type 2 diabetes
• High Blood Pressure
• Metabolic Syndrome
• Heart Disease
• Breathing disorders, including Sleep Apnea
• Gallbladder Disease
• Gynaecological problems, such as infertility and irregular periods
• Erectile dysfunction and sexual health issues
• Non-alcoholic fatty liver disease
We are not a commercial weight loss program. Our consultation is evidenced based to help you lose weight efficiently and maintain it for a long time.
Our medically supervised weight loss plan includes:
• Well designed diet
• Personal Counseling
• Customized exercise
• Periodic follow-up